Giving more back to the community!
Kroger is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. Year after year, local schools, churches and other non-profit organizations will earn millions of dollars through our Community Rewards Program.
Baskets of Care recently signed up for the Kroger Community Rewards Program. This program allows for a portion of what you spend to go towards Baskets of Care. It is a simple process to associate your Kroger card and it does not affect any other member benefits (such as fuel points). Won't you please take a moment to complete the following steps?
• To begin, please visit and be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy. Note: If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
• Click on Sign In/Register
Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer? box.
• Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
• Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
• Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
Update or confirm your information. Enter NPO (Baskets of Care or 80598) number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
• To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
Do you use your phone number at the register and don't know your number? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.If you want more information first, please click here.