Your donation of $60 will provide a Comfort Care Bag to one person who was recently diagnosed with breast cancer in our community. In this year alone, we expect to spend more than $24,000 to provide Comfort Care Bags for up to 400 people in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan. The more you give, the more people you will help!
Your donation will be used to:
• Provide comfort care items like a hand knit shawl, handmade car seatbelt cushion, and drainage tube belts
• Purchase educational materials including a full sized book on navigating the breast cancer journey and a planning calendar with folio
• Support educational and uplifting gatherings for breast cancer survivors
You may make your gift in a number of ways. We welcome gifts of all sizes.
• Make a one time gift
• Restrict your gift to bags or educational programs.
• Make a gift in honor of someone’s cancer journey, birthday or anniversary
• Make a gift as a memorial to the loved one of your choice.